This is a light theme done in shades of grey and red. I have done a few things to make this more modern.
- The top header provides the traditional ability to add logos and slogans above the menu. But as you scroll the page, once the top menu reaches the page top, it turns into a fixed menu so that it is always accessible.
- Quick search is part of the menu, clicking on the magnify icon expands the search area for input, it will stay open until you close it.
- The info center is on the right side for wide screens and will drop below for small screens.
- The board index layout has changed for a cleaner look.
- The message index is redone to show the avatar first, and move topic page navigation to a single area. Sticky topics are in a separate area that is collapsible, the collapsed/expanded selection choice is remembered as well.
- The topic display has an updated poster info area where some items that were normally hidden in the drop down have been exposed. The drop down area has also been enlarged so it is less cramped and now shows a little more information like last seen and member since.
Upload a Theme
- Download the theme using the below link and then using (Theme Management -> Manage and Install) use the browse button next to “ From a local archive: (e.g. .zip or .tar.gz)” and navigate to where you saved the theme file on your computer. One found and selected, choose install.
From a Directory
- Alternatively, You can add a theme to your themes directory directly by unzipping or FTPing a theme package. Be sure the files are arrange dy in directories, just as the ElkArte default theme. Enter the new directory in the “From a directory on the host server:” and select install.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.